ページ

2008年6月14日

Japan


Today I went to 'Sushi bar' with classmate in Richmond.
There has an atmosphere of Japan so a good old memory into my mind.
Green tea,soy sauce,seafood.....There're just about Japan.

I think that store is expencive.
Because it's a very delicious and has an atmosphere of 'Midori sushi'.
'Midori sushi' is famous and delicious 'Sushi bar' in Japan.


But I don't pay.
Because my class mate is really rich.He has so many estate and building.
He doesn't worked a long time.but he has a lot of money.
He said "I'll treat today"

I think the world is person of various.
Maybe the total of our expenses came to $300〜400. too expencive....

Finaly,he said
"I like to treated somebody" He is cool and funny.

Thank you my class mate.I enjoy to meal.

Have a nice weekend!
see you.

0 件のコメント: