ページ

2008年6月15日

Beach


Today I went to the Granville Island and Kitsulano beach with my friend.
We assembly near by Granville station at 2:00 pm and then leaved for Kitsulano beach.
But we're lost...We didn't knew bus stop leaved for Kitsulano beach.
We're walked around Downtown about one hour so found bus stop at last.
anyway,we're reach Kitsulano beach.


There is a snug beach by the sunny and wind.
I heard wave sound for a long time.We're drew the picture.
I spent a leisurely time at beach.


after that, We went to Granville Island.
I guessed there're big shopping mall and market.
But there aren't big that I guessed.

We saw a shopping mall and market over.Then we bought meal and ate.
I think better than Metorotown if you go shopping.


Finaly,we got on sea bus leaved for North vancouver with not meaning.
The Canada is summer time so even if at 9:00pm,bright the sky.

Well,I should doing wide range.
I can do it,maybe....perhaps so.....

See you.

0 件のコメント: